Information about the project in Researchgate
Entidad financiadora: Plan Propio Redes Temáticas de la Universidad de Málaga.
Entidades participantes: Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona; Universidad de Granada; Universidad de Málaga (Coord.); Universidad de Vigo y Massachusetts Institute of Technology –NMIT- (USA).
Duración, 1 año, desde: 01/03/2016 hasta: 31/03/2017
Investigador responsable: Manuel Cebrián de la Serna
Número de investigadores participantes: 25
- To know the technological development of Video Annotations and their possible applications for educational purposes (e.g.: MOOCs) and its requirements (technical, legal, pedagogical…) in the different teaching areas of the research teams and their institutions.
- To study the viability of a project that includes the research teams of the network and to write a proposal to apply for a research R + D + I grant following a national or an international call.
- To write reports and create products in different formats (lectures, presentations, videos, best practices…) derived from the works, workshops and research visits carried out by the participating centres.
This network is of great importance for the reasons listed below:
- It will allow us to explore the new innovative topic of video annotations, opening the way for new perspectives and practices in different educational contexts and formats (MOOCs, online courses, etc).
- It will contribute to maintaining the positive dynamics of the working teams created during the research project that finishes this year for at least one more year. Similarly, it will encourage new collaborative projects that may be carried out in the future.
- It will increase the quality and number of participating teams so that we can become more competitive in order to obtain national and international funded research projects in the future.
- It will strengthen the skills and links of two research teams from the University of Malaga –Gtea and Encic-, which will be able to work together and lead international research projects.
- New knowledge and know how related to the topics with which the network deals will be shared with other internationally recognised specialised teams of excellence.
- Finally, the network will provide its research teams with an international perspective and dimension.